Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) can now utilize the global coverage of Telesat’s satellites to provide backhaul and connectivity services in any location.
Telesat’s solution enables MNOs to quickly and cost effectively:
- Extend and enhance your mobile services
- Grow your revenue
- Improve the experience of your subscribers
Other advantages of Telesat’s solution:
- Enables delivery of high quality voice and data mobile services – 3G/HSPA , 4G/LTE and soon 5G high bandwidth – wherever it’s needed
- Quick deploy solutions for rapid extension of network
- Ideal for first responders, disaster recovery and other emergency communications
- Flexibility to serve a range of requirements – from dedicated large trunks to multi-site shared networks, from picocells to large deployments – using capacity that can be dynamically allocated within the network
- Small physical and environmental footprint – easy to deploy
Solutions are available on all commercial frequency bands at Layer 2 or Layer 3, incorporating traffic acceleration inside GTP tunnels. Telesat uses equipment with built-in security that maintains Quality of Services (QOS) throughout the network.
Towers can be located anywhere to serve large or small networks. Satellite bandwidth is available in a pool or as dedicated capacity depending on needs and traffic profiles.
Telesat will make recommendations on a preferred architecture and design a network specific to your needs.
To discuss your specific requirement contact Telesat at email@example.com