Telesat’s Mt. Jackson facility outside Washington, DC, has the resources you would expect to find in a modern, state-of-the-art teleport:
- Advanced iDirect hubs that support VNOs and hosted VNOs
- Uplinking, co-location and SCPC services
- Uninterrupted electrical power
- High speed diverse and redundant terrestrial links with MPLS dual-path
- Large antennas pointing at Telstar 11N, Telstar 12 VANTAGE, Telstar 14R, and Telstar 19 VANTAGE
- 24x7 customer support and dedicated customer program management
- Provision of protected/diverse Internet Tier 1 peering points, or termination of customer provided dedicated circuits
Mount Jackson enables customers from any region to implement satellite service solutions from the United States to any location within the coverages of these satellites. The staff at Mount Jackson are experts at managing broadband VSAT networks, especially those that support today’s advanced maritime and aeronautical communications.
Telesat’s Mount Jackson facility is located outside Washington, DC.
Contact us to learn more about Mount Jackson or Telesat’s other teleports worldwide.