Telesat’s Canadian teleports have a longstanding tradition of providing high quality, reliable distribution and connectivity services to consumers, governments businesses and broadcasters alike. Services offered include:
- Broadcast and Direct to Home video distribution
- High availability private data networking
- Satellite, DSL, MPLS and SCPC network connectivity and gateways
- High capacity terrestrial connectivity with all major Canadian telcos
- C, Ku and Ka band transmit and receive services
- Access to Anik F1R, Anik F2, Anik F3, Telstar 11N, Telstar 12, Telstar 14R and other satellites
- 24x7 onsite customer technical support and dedicated program management
Telesat’s Canadian teleports provide fully managed access for customers in North America, Europe, parts of the Middle East and Africa with 24x7x365 support and technical staff to manage uplink, downlink, IP network, encoding, transcoding and video equipment. Maintenance services are also available should customers opt to house their own equipment at a Telesat teleport facility.
Contact us to learn more about Canadian teleports.